Tuesday, April 19

Quotes of the day

"Miss T., does this guy have his license? I keep bumping my head!"
~K.C. (riding in the front seat of the bus enroute to our field trip destination)
"Let's keep moving. We're on a tight schedule."
~K.W. (line leader of the day)
"Miss T., I love you!"
~K.C. (randomly throughout our field trip today...this kid sure knows how to make a teacher smile)
Maybe you had to be there, but I think I have the cutest kids when it comes to one liners. I wish I could remember everything these kindergarteners say. :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean girly. I actually started a lil journal "Kids Say the Darndest Things" and I put in those incredible one liners when I can remember them at the end of a long day. My favorite so far is this lil boy who randomly piped up with, "Never argue with a woman" to his classmate who was having a lighthearted discussion with me. The boy didn't even look up from his artwork...just kept working as he dished out those words of wisdom. :o) Keep em coming April!

83princess said...

So cute!
I love hearing teacher stories!!