Monday, July 4

If I could make a living out of loving you
I'd be a millionaire in a week or two
I'd be doin' what I love
And lovin' what I do
If I could make a livin' out of lovin' you.
~Clay Walker~
I love having this time with friends. My heart is being recharged every day. I posted the lyrics to this song because that is exactly how I feel. If I could just travel and visit with the people I love, I would be the happiest girl in the world.
I have also made some new friends within the past couple of weeks. They have taught me how to speak and to sing in spanish. They have opened my eyes to a culture I have never known. And most of all, they have shown me an example of true friends and brothers. There is a loyalty and sincerity in their hearts that I do not always see around me. There is a freedom in them to love each other openly. I was blessed to spend a weekend with them. Their example has taught me more about unconditional love and acceptance and has challenged me to love my friends better.
Oh, and I got to dance last night! The people at this wedding knew how to celebrate. We were still going at 12:30am..apparently in Mexico they will celebrate until noon the next day after a wedding.
I will post more in depth later on...for now, I am headed to see my grandparents in the southern tier of NY.

No comments: