Sunday, July 31

It is early Sunday morning and I am wide awake. So is the cat. She is racing around the carpet, climbing the couch and looks very sure of her imaginary prey...

Okay, maybe I'm not awake enough to think of something profound here...I've been looking at the screen and erasing words for about five minutes...

All I can say is that, at this point, life is changing in more ways than I thought it would. I'm not sure of any other way to put it. There are moments when I realize that I cannot go back to Tulsa, to the friends I have lived close to, to the comforts of things familiar. In those moments of striking reality, this new place seems so overwhelming.

However, it was my choice to come. And I do believe that I made the best decision. So I will continue to tell myself, "It IS time to begin again, to look forward to the promises of God."

My prayer for this season:
God help me to step forward and help me to continue to become who you have made me to be.

No comments: