Saturday, December 31

Come Out of the Waiting


Well, this is a day for posting I guess. :)

I'm not one for New Year's resolutions, but after two weeks of resting and contemplating and dreaming again, I have come to the conclusion that it's time to actually record my music. I received this picture in the mail from one of my close friends. When I sang in her wedding, all I remember is being totally fine until it came to my time to sing. And THEN I was nervous. I'm not sure how it sounded, but I'm thinking it was a little shaky. Ugh. Anyways, when I looked at the picture it wasn't the nervousness that I remembered, it was my love of playing and being able to share with others.

I've been waiting around for only God knows what....and, of course, nothing has happened. So to those six of you who have been waiting for me to finally record my stuff, it is my new goal for the year. So if you have suggestions as to equipment and software, it would be much appreciated. This is an add on my post a few days ago. I'm going to take what I have and do what I can do. Only then can I move on to something more or something else, and probably something I never even expected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm encouraged to know that you are following your heart. I didn't actually know you sang. I knew you played the guitar but I never knew how passionate you were about it. I'll be praying for you.
John Skold

pip said...

somebodys gorgeous

:)