Thursday, March 8

This Is The Place

So, the house stuff is coming along...here are some furnished pics of the place...it won't be quite as trendy when I first move in...but you'll get the picture. 1900 square feet and my own personal screened in porch upstairs!!! Closing is in 2 weeks. I am praying for favor and finances, if anyone feels so inclined to pray along. :)

Backyard view
Living room and entryway

Back porch with new glass windows

Part of the kitchen with shutter that open to the dining room
Master bedroom...see the porch?? :)

Look at living room from upstairs...notice the long curtains cover sliding glass doors that lead to the porch.

Front view.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Love it!! :)

P.S. You never said how your first gig went.

83princess said...

That's awesome, April!
I am SO happy for you.
I will have to come visit sometime soon.
:-)