Thursday, June 16

Florida is even better than I imagined.

I am glad to be home. Although, it is odd to sit and think that I will not return to Tulsa. All I know now is the name of three roads, that Panera is the closest wireless internet service, that there is a very refreshing pool in my neighborhood community, and that aside from my family I have one new friend two hours away.

It helps to have a friend here with me at the first. I feel like I have a comrade in the exploratory phase of this new place. Missy traveled with me to my first interview which went very well. The school sits next to the Kennedy Space Center. I may end up working there, but am pretty sure that I will try to get in closer to Jacksonville. Everyone I talk to tells me that I will have no problem finding a job. I just keep praying that I will step into the right job and be where I am supposed to be.

Anyways, tonight we will be going Salsa dancing...or to the lessons anyways, she wants to surprise her fiance, who is apparently very good, for the wedding. I'm kind of excited, but wonder, what does one wear to this type of event?

I see His hand in all of this and I look forward to the days to come. I feel more awake and more hopeful in this place. I wonder if it was just the geographical shift or if there was something else that changed just by my making a decision to step out. I feel God drawing me. I just hope that I listen more and assume less. Nevertheless, God is good and faithful. I wonder if I will ever completely understand.

No comments: