Monday, June 6

Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
The sun just slipped its note below my door
And I can't hide beneath my sheets
I've read the words before so now I know
The time has come again for me
And I'm feelin' the same way all over again
Feelin' the same way all over again
Singin' the same lines all over again
No matter how much I pretend
In the words of Norah Jones, the final week in Tulsa has begun. I know how this process runs its course. I've done it all before. But goodbyes do not come easy and I still do not know what the future holds. I am sad. I am reminiscent. I am excited and ready for adventure.
All I do know is that God has prepared the way ahead of me. My only peace is the one that surpasses all of my understanding. Why Florida? Why now? Why me? All questions I hope to have answered in the coming weeks and months, perhaps even years.
Putting a rough year behind me, and moving forward, I want to believe that there are good things ahead. I want to believe it with all my heart. Lord, renew my hope and help me to see what you see.

1 comment:

joey said...

hey april, may strength and comfort be with you. The Lord will bring you through to a better place. hugs. =)