Thursday, February 9

Deeper

This week has gotten better. Little bit by little bit. I'm learning how to quiet myself. I'm learning how to trust God. I'm seeing how the peace of my students is directly related to the peace that I carry in the classroom. Too often, I relied on the thought that the happiest of circumstances would show me what I need to know. Not true. The only word I can come up with right now is depth. God is giving me depth. He's making more room for life. I've tried all week to post...but the words are not coming. And it's not because I don't have anything to say. The verse that comes to mind is the one in Isaiah that says He quiets us with His love. I am quiet...after being humbled, after growing weary of my own pursuits. I am seeing that strength does not come through striving; strength comes in quietness and trust. God strengthen my heart in the days to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've touched my heart. Thanx Honey!