Sunday, February 12

A Digital Miracle :)


About a month ago, I went to visit some very close friends and celebrate their daughter's sixth birthday. There were bubbles at the party. What happens when a two year old, bubbles and a camera get together? The bubbles won that day. The zoom was stuck, the dials no longer worked properly, the picture button no longer took pictures. L.i.q.u.i.d. damage. I was so sad...that was almost $300 down the drain....not to mention...one of my favorite past times. I went to Best Buy and they told me it would be cheaper just to buy a brand new camera rather than to get my own fixed. Dad said he would take a look at it if I brought it over, but there were no guarantees there either. In desperation I prayed over my camera and asked God to fix it; that didn't seem to do anything either. A month has gone by with it just sitting dormant in my closet.

Mom and dad showed up today, unexpectedly. I decided to pull out the camera and have dad take a look...just in case he could do something. After putting new batteries in he claimed that there was nothing wrong with the camera. WHAT? I couldn't believe it. My camera is totally fine. Now you may be thinking it was the batteries, but seriously it was not. That camera did NOT work a couple weeks ago. And now, fine. I'm so thankful. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love it when God cares about the little things that mean a lot to us. He once helped me find an earring I lost in a very deep pile of leaves. He understood that was my favorite pair of earrings. :) And the nice thing was that it only took me like 2 minutes to find it. :)

Anonymous said...

yay God! He is so faithful, isn't He?

JLP said...

A lot of times electronics simply need to dry out. However, God is faithful even in the little things.

JLP