Friday, April 28

Dishwasher

After school tutoring is always interesting. Carrie (my roomate and colleague) get a kick out of these kids. Anyways, today was our last day...so we played games, passed around jokes, and had a pizza party. Here is the best knock, knock joke I have heard in a long time. You actually have to read this out loud to get it...very funny. :)

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Dishwasher.
Dishwasher who?
Dishwasher how I schounded when I losht my falsh teeth.

Just brightens up your day doesn't it? :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Heheheh, your knock knock jokes actually make sense! Sometimes we'll tell jokes as we wait for the buses. My kids make ones up like this:

student: Knock, knock...
me: Who's there?
student: Miss B...
me: Miss B, who?
student: sitting on a bench...HAHAHAH!