Thursday, July 17

A Colorful Day

This is how I spent my day.  Painting.  My room has become somewhat of a sanctuary...not quite captured on my little camera phone.  I listened to the sounds of Brooke Fraser and Dave Barnes as well as the happy little water drops trickling through my fountain.  Outside my window are trees almost close enough to touch.  The beautiful thing about these trees is that they are full of butterflies of many different sizes and colors.  The funny thing is that I sat there painting trees and thinking to myself..."I wish I had some trees to look at for reference."  It wasn't until I had started cleaning up my brushes for the day that I looked out my window and put two and two together. :)  They still turned out quite nicely for story book trees if I do say so myself.  

No comments: