Sunday, January 29

30 Minutes

I don't know about anybody else, but lately I've been asking God how I got here. I've been asking Him about what's next. Because really and truly I have felt like I've taken a detour in the past couple seasons of my life. It doesn't seem to be the mountain top experience I thought it would be. I am not who I thought I'd be.

The other day I got into my car and it was like God was waiting for me. As soon as the radio turned on a preacher's voice was speaking to me about my situation. God brought encouragement to my heart through his message. So, to anyone else who feels like they've taken a detour...set aside 30 minutes and listen to this broadcast. I guarantee that it's worth hearing.

Regency Church (click on January 22 - The Mountain of Divine Encounter)

No comments: