Monday, January 23

Finding Hope

Two years ago was one of the hardest years of my life. And it's amazing...but all of a sudden, ...the pain, the mistakes, the wonderings, the doubts, the fears, my loss of faith in the church and in myself...God is using those things to minister to others. In the past two weeks, I have prayed...God use me...and He has. Umm, divine appointment in the middle of a bar/club? Does that sound possible? Yeah, it's true. And it's not just the one. I've been able to share my experiences with more than one person. I've been able to tell the truth about what happened. And not only is it hopefully bringing freedom to them, it's bringing freedom to my life. If I hadn't walked through the darkness...I would not be able to speak of the Light the way that I can today. I would not be able to touch the hearts of people who have recently come across my path. I'm so thankful that God has brought hope again to me...I'm so thankful that He gives me opportunity to spread that hope. I'm so thankful and awestruck to be a part of His plan.

2 comments:

83princess said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

april,
there is so much beauty inside you. i love your genuineness and honesty. i know it seems like such a slow road sometimes but God is doing a deep work in you. He uses you more than you know and He has more planed for you than you know.