Friday, October 3

No Fear

How do you return love when your own resources are so small in comparison to the one who loved you first?  It is humbling to say the least.

I still worry that I am not enough.  I still worry that I won't measure up.  I still worry that there will be a catch...some kind of reason of why I just missed it...or messed it up.  I still worry that I am going to say one too many words or for that matter not say enough.

I suppose that these are the biggest reasons for grace.  Because I will never be enough, have enough, do enough.  The point is that HE is enough...and that takes care of everything.

Because He loves me....I am loved.  I am cared for.  I don't have need of anything.  I am safe.  I am well.  I have peace.  It's not because of what I have done for Him.  It's because He loved me...went out of His way for me...laid down His life for me.  I don't have to worry...because He does not go back on His word...because He meant what He said...because I have been in His heart all along.  I can trust Him....and that is enough.  I don't have to be afraid.


No comments: