Saturday, March 28

Salt and Pepper!

So I was having coffee with a very good friend of mine this morning when all of a sudden she said, "I just have to tell you, I love the salt and pepper in your hair."  Oh man, that's when you know the gray has been left in for too long.    I wasn't offended at all.  In fact, this morning while getting ready I thought, "Well, maybe it's not so bad after all."  Upon hearing my friend's compliment though I realized that the highlights of white and grey were way more obvious than I had thought.  At that point I longed to darken my tressles...not leaving an trace of the aging process.  After all, I haven't even hit 30 yet!  If only I wasn't trying to cut down on spending.  If only it didn't cost at least $60 every six weeks to take care of this problem.  Any suggestions?  Ha. :)

No comments: