Tuesday, February 1

I am glad that God is faithful, even when we are faithless. I am glad that He remembers, even when we forget. I am glad that God loves us, even when we do not understand His love. I am glad. I'm going to try to remember His goodness in the middle of the school day, when the kids are less than perfect and wearing on my last bit of patience. I'm going to try to remember the ways in which He draws me out, so that somehow I can pull them into this thing called learning. I'm going to try to remember above all to encourage them and smile at them and value their perspectives. Lord show me how to teach them better.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey chica, what you wrote instantly brought me to a Ten Shekel Shirt song. (I've been living off great worship lately, so the words are often coming to me at random times.) You probably know it, but here are the lyrics just as a reminder. Love you and miss you, Miss April.


When I'm faithless, You are faithful
When I'm lonely, You surround me
And when I am empty, You drown me in your sweet embrace
And when I am broken, You come restore my joy again

When I'm far away, then You draw me
When I am afraid, You surround me
And when I am empty, You drown me in Your sweet embrace
And when I am broken, You come restore my joy again

Toad734 said...

How do you know hes faithful? He may have given up on you a long time ago. How would you know?