Thursday, May 11

Suttle changes

This past week I....
hugged my sister who came home from college.
went to church five times (a current record).
let go.
had dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in about seven years.
ate sushi...twice.
realized that I love event planning.
(Sweet aroma, the beach, one whole week...can't wait.)
made some new friends.
danced at a wedding.
talked to my brother in Iraq.
took 3 naps.
finally finished some lesson plans....now if I could just get those grades done.
taught my 3rd graders about Iraq and Zambia.
ate cereal for dinner...twice.
tried to blog...twice...but couldn't think of what to write...hence, the fill in the blank format.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a good way to catch up on you. Miss'd you this week. I Love You!

Amy said...

Event planning-yea! Welcome to my world. :)