Wednesday, November 13

As I sit here tonight, I realize that the events of the past couple of weeks are not what I thought them to be. Perspective can change over time and for that I am glad. I am glad that I did not take matters into my own hands when I wanted to the most. I am glad that there is grace to cover over the wrong decisions that I have made. Most of all, I am glad for the vision that is being brought to the surface of my heart. All of sudden, when there is resistance I find myself pushing for more. From the depths of my soul comes a defense mechanism to protect a destiny that I did not create. But it is my destiny none the less and I want to embrace it with all that I am. My destiny is Him. I want nothing else but to walk with my Father and to know that I have pleased His heart.

No comments: