Wednesday, July 12

Early morning update

It's 4am.
Bethany is sitting across the room...still wide awake...
we're laughing about watching the sunrise.

Josh is home from Iraq...
I heard his voice loud and clear yesterday
we talked about a visit soon.

Three guys brought us girls beer tonight on the beach.
We declined the beverage but offered room to talk.
They asked me to play them a song on my guitar, so I sang to them about Jesus
and then passed the guitar on around the circle.
They hung out with Wen, Beth and I for at least an hour
as we were leaving they asked if we were on a missions trip...lol...
maybe so...seems we were comfortable in our boldness to share tonight.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Well chica, this morning was wonderful. Thanks for the all nighter, watching sunrise out on the beach, and then a mile or so hike to find a restaurant for breakfast. It was all wonderful. I'm going to miss you so much when this trip is over. My Mom was right about the whole "heart sister" thing. Love you girl!