Monday, August 14

School Days

Ah, the south...where school days start in August. I am in the middle of week 2. My class is a breath of fresh air. Wow, what a difference. I feel so much more confident, so much more at peace. I'm not exhausted at the end of my day. It's actually good to be back.

This one's for you, Beth....I had two third graders discussing something very important in the lunch line. One of them turned to me and said, "Miss T., tell him that we did NOT come from an egg." I thought to myself that either this little one was either very informed or had no clue at all as to how he came into the world. He continued to argue with his friend that he had most definitely come from an egg. "Well, then WHERE do babies come from, Miss T.?" Lol...

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL-oh wow. And your response was???

Glad you have a good class this year. I hope this year is not quite as challenging as the ones you've had in the past.:)

Bethany said...

Hahahahaha, oh man...in just a few short weeks I'll be countering your funny anecdotes. Glad to hear things are going well so far sis...

I miss you.

*hug*