Monday, June 21

Well, after a long drive I have made it home again. All of my thinking, all of my mulling things over, all of my crying, and all of my pleading with the Lord has come to a complete halt. For this week, while I am here, the Lord has instructed me only to "listen". Whenever I try to figure out the road ahead, I am faced with this clear direction..."listen". Whenever I begin to think about circumstances that I feel need my attention, all I hear is "listen". So I am listening. And I think that for the first time, in a long time, I am hearing the clear voice of God. Tangible directions have not been given yet. I still do not know about jobs, or placement, or relationships, or anything. But now, after so long, the peace of God is loud and clear. And the peace of God, surpasses my understanding in these moments of uncertainty.

No comments: